A Damaging Aura have a specific Type Damage, which usually is the first word on the name of said ability. Next to all the abilities that follow these pattern are passive, trigger only once each turn, and have the same Area of Effect size 2. Examples: Fire Aura, Sonic Aura or Electricity Aura. Usually these kind of auras have 3 ranks and follow the same wording:
|1||At the beginning of your opponent's turns, this unit deals 2 Type Damage to each champion within 2 spaces. This damage ignores DEF.|
|2||At the beginning of your opponent's turns, this unit deals 4 Type Damage to each champion within 2 spaces. This damage ignores DEF.|
|3||At the beginning of your opponent's turns, this unit deals 6 Type Damage to each champion within 2 spaces. This damage ignores DEF.|
It should be note it triggers at the beginning of your opponent's turn, so it will trigger after Impervious (and thus the effects from Perseverance) wear off. This it's useful for dealing extra damage to one (or even several) champions each turn. However, the damage is dealt indiscriminately to friendly and opposite champions within the area.
It should be noted that even if they follow a similar naming pattern, these abilities have their own description and behaviour:
- Punishing Aura: Inflicts loss of life and doesn't have ranks, neither a fixed amount of damage.
- Damage Aura: This aura deals physical damage.
- Evil Aura/Lifedrain Aura: Both have the same AoE 2, trigger only once each turn and affect all champions. However, it inflicts loss of life and the champion with said ability is healed by the total HP loss.
- Damage Aura does counts as a basic attack, so it can proceed abilities like Swarm, Hunter or Oblivion Shield.
- Pawn will consider a Damage Aura as successful attack, so it will transfer the damage dealt at the beginning of the opponent's turn, but will also leave vulnerable the Pawn Champion to subsequent attacks.
All items (9)